Keen to find how how you can enjoy living in such a wonderful home?
Simple! Give us a call at 81334933 and we will be there to answer your questions, making your process of application hassle-free!
Alternatively, you can also read further to understand the application process!
For an Executive Condominium, there are some criteria to fulfill:
- Applicants must be either both Singapore Citizens (SC/SC) or one Singapore Citizen and one Singapore Permanent Resident (SC/SPR)
- Household Gross salary must be $16k and below
- Must not own or sold any private property for the past 30 months
- Must fulfill Minimum Occupation Period (MOP) if current flat was previously bought directly from HDB or with CPF Housing Grant
Go to Eligibility Conditions
CPF Housing Grant
If you are a First Timer you are also entitled to the CPF Housing Grant of up to $30K.
Go to CPF Grants
For payment matters, we have both Normal Progressive Payment Scheme and Deferred Payment Scheme available for The Terrace.
Go to Payment Matters
The following are some documents required when purchasing an Executive Condominium:
- Identification Card of both applicants
- Marriage Certificate
- Birth certificate of children if entered as occupier to apply for housing grant
- Past 3 months payslips (for Employed) or past 2 years NOA for (Self-employed)
Go to Documents Checklist
New Launch Application Procedure
The Brownstone is using Developer Balloting System. To understand more about its procedure you can click on Application Procedure
More information about other EC Launch, please click:
Please call for viewing appointments
More Information Coming Your Way! Stay Tune For More Updates!
Just Register your interest below!
If you do not want to miss this chance to own such a rare EC,
You can also submit an Online E-Application by clicking the button below and prepare the applicable supporting documents as stated in our Document Checklist. Once all the documents is ready, you can contact us at 8133 4933 for collection or email to email@example.com